OK, so this may be an under
construction thing, but oh well. Some of the topics I plan to get wordy
- The shape of the future: nanotechnology, artificial life, and humanity's
- Science fiction malnutrition: where is the good SF?
- Why can't programs ship on time?
- What about nonmonogamy?
- FAQs and hotlists: the leverage of net writing. Links and the Web:
the abstraction of interest. Backlink page.
- How out can you get on the Net? The truth comes out, when it can. Is
it exposure to write to the whole world, or is it protection?
- Storm chasing. A hobby is born? Where will you be in 1999? The whole
- How long does everything take, anyway? Why the future is further away
than you think.
- Give me a new kind of lever, and I'll move everybody: is technology
the best way to change the world?
- The Big Idea: hypertext for knowledge augmentation... revisited
- Drucker's notion of the new American civil society, the end of the
savior state, the end of cultural liberation... personal liberation next?
Green awareness? ???
- Mental loops, cognitive distortions, depression (personal experience),
and the deep mud of our minds, which we can trample into new shapes (prozac
vs ecstasy, physical/mental effects on these loops)
- Building cyberbeings: applied simulation architecture, feedback loops,
- Is education the deep answer when tech simply removes jobs?
Back to Unreal Enterprises. Created
25 August 1995, last updated 6 May 1995, and copyright
by Rob Jellinghaus.